The council has set a series of key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress against each of the five priorities set in the Corporate Plan 2015-18. These KPIs are published here on the council’s website and are available to view for each priority by clicking the links below:
- Priority 1 - Outstanding for all: Enable every child and young person to have the best start in life, with high quality education
- Priority 2 - Outstanding for all: Enable all adults to live healthy, long and fulfilling lives
- Priority 3 - Clean and Safe
- Priority 4 - Drive growth and employment from which everyone can benefit
- Priority 5 - Create homes and communities where people choose to live and are able to thrive
Click here to view quarterly reports on performance for previous years.
For any queries relating to performance management, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.