Get Active London
The Get Active London activity finder is a directory of all sport and physical activity clubs, activities and facilities in Haringey.
- Visit the activity finder page
You can also contact us to find out where you can Get Active and keep fit:
- Tel 020 8489 5712
- Email: email@example.com
Are you involved in a sports club or activity we don't know about? Visit the activity finder page and follow the instructions on how to add your sports club.
Looking for a football club?
- The FA tool kit (external link) can help you find the right football team for any age, gender or ability
- See the main tennis club page for more information on coaching programmes
Free Access for National Sports people
The FANS scheme is open to elite sports people of all ages who currently compete or perform at a national level in any sport recognised by Sport England.
To be eligible for the scheme you must be:
- a resident for the majority of the year in Haringey (full time students whose parents/guardians reside in Haringey are eligible), and
- a current member of a national team or squad in a sport recognised by Sport England*, and/or
- currently listed in the top 10 of any national age group ranking in a sport recognised by Sport England*
*Supporting evidence or confirmation of a sport person’s current involvement at a national level will be required from the appropriate National Governing Body of sport. (eg a letter from your NGB inviting you to a national/international competition, results, ranking verification).
- See the FANS application form (PDF, 155KB) for more information about the scheme, including how to join
Become a quality accredited sports club by gaining Clubmark
Clubmark is a highly regarded national cross-sports quality accreditation scheme for clubs with junior sections. It is built around a set of core criteria which ensure that accredited clubs operate to a set of consistent, accepted and adopted minimum operating standards.
As a single, national standard, Clubmark gives sports clubs of all types structure and direction. Visit the Clubmark website (external link) which provides an all-inclusive bank of relevant, up to date information and club databases as well as news and examples of best practice.
Your National Governing Body for sport will have an officer designated to helping clubs through the Clubmark process. Contact your officer for more details.
FA Charter Standard
The FA have their own quality accreditation called Charter Standard, football clubs can find out more by contacting their county FA officer for more information or to request a Charter Standard pack and application form please contact:
Charter Standard Clubs
The Football Association
25 Soho Square
Tel: 020 7745 4545
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.