Park Road Lido remains closed, but necessary pool repairs have started and contractors are aiming to have the pool ready for 1 May - the start of lido season. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Leisure Activities for Younger People
Did you know there are many sport and leisure activities in Haringey that young people can do?
Check out the following links to see what's going on locally.
- Sport for Young People
- Youth Space (website)
- Haringey Leisure Centres
- Parks and Open Spaces
We advertise a range of sports from football, netball, boxing and basketball. There are also regular news and events items about many sporting activities taking place in the borough. You can also use a range of tools to help you search for sports activities:
- Women's and girls football
- What's On (Haringey Council)
- Get Active London (external link)
- NHS Choices Get Active Your Way (external link)
Youth Space is the website for teenagers in Haringey, and was set up and designed with the help of young people in the borough. Activities take place in Bruce Grove Youth Centre. There is also a What's On calendar to assist you in choosing activities.
- For more information on activities for younger people in Haringey visit the Youth Space website (external link).
There are 4 Leisure Centres in Haringey run by Fusion Lifestyle (external link) where you can take part in group activities like swimming or use the Junior Gym, go to summer camps or half term activities.
- Tottenham Green Pools & Fitness, 1 Philip Lane, Tottenham, N15 4JA (external link)
- Park Road Pools & Fitness, Park Road, Hornsey, N8 8JN (external link)
- New River Sport and Fitness, White Hart Lane, N22 5QW (external link)
- Broadwater Farm Community Centre, Adams Road, N17 6HE (external link)
Did you know Haringey manages 31 parks and open spaces? There are many things do in parks such as playing tennis, playing basketball or organising your own outdoor games. Some parks have paddling pools and most larger parks will have a separate area which includes play equipment for younger people.
Lordship Rec Hub and Café hold regular activities for younger people and families. Some activities are free, and range from Yoga for children to a wildlife group.
For more information on Activities for Younger People contact Andrea Keeble on 020 8489 5712 or email email@example.com
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.