Running Clubs and Jogging Groups
Running and jogging are great ways to keep fit and meet new friends. There are a number of Jogging Groups across the borough which cater for different levels of fitness, stamina and need. If you have been jogging for a while, there are also more established groups you can join. Running helps you build on your stamina and can lead to competitions.
If you are just starting out and would like some top tips to help you get set, visit our walk, run and cycle page. This has information on the benefits of running and jogging, the correct footwear and clothing to wear, running courses and much more. You can also find more information on running and jogging groups in the attached files section below.
London Heathside Athletics Club
- Club for beginners and advanced runners as well as sprints, endurance and marathons
- Address: London Heathside AC, Finsbury Park Athletics and Running track, Hornsey Gate, Endymion Road, Finsbury Park, London, N4
- Web: London Heathside Athletics Club website (external link)
Enfield and Haringey Athletics Club (New River Sport and Fitness Centre Branch)
- The club provides opportunities for all active and prospective athletes aged from 10 years and upwards in Track and Field disciplines including Cross Country, Road Running, a walking section and Triathlon section
- Haringey Address: New River Sport and Fitness Centre Address: White Hart Lane, London, N22 5QW
- Club Address: Enfield and Haringey AC, c/o Lee Valley Athletics Centre, 61 Meridian Way, Picketts Lock, London, N9 0AR
- Web: Enfield and Haringey Athletics Club (external link)
Haringey Sports Development Trust
- Haringey Sports Development Trust supports the Athletics Academy and both Athletics clubs in the borough, whilst also running the Haringey Jogging Club and the Startrack scheme in the summer
- Address: New River Sport and Fitness Centre, White Hart Lane, London, N22 5QW
- Web: Haringey Sports Development Trust website (external link)
Run with Herbert
£1 per session as part of Tottenham Active!
Bruce Castle Park
Meet by the Café
|Contact Herbert on 07931 104 473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Crouch End boot camp with running drills
£8 drop in
Priory Park, Priory Road, N8 8QR
Meet at the basketball courts
|Contact Viktoria on 07710 752 013 or 07527 461 154|
Run with Us
|New River Sport and Fitness Centre (track)|
White Hart Lane
|Contact Dave Thomas on 07710 528 997 or email email@example.com|
GoodGym - combines running, getting fit & volunteering over a 1.5 hour session
Adult 16+ Free
Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness
Meet outside reception from 6.45pm
Outdoor Jogging Group
£7.60 or free with some Fusion memberships
Park Road Pools and Fitness
Park Road, N8 8JN
Meet at the reception area at 6pm
Book through Park Road Pools and Fitness (external link)
Click on the Thursday classes
Haringey Jogging Club
|Friday, 7pm-8pm||New River Sport and Fitness Centre (track)|
White Hart Lane
|Contact Burk Gravis on 020 8365 7470 or 07835 814 442|
|Saturday, 9am||Finsbury Park - see next column for link to website||Finsbury Parkrun website (external link)|
Ally Pally Parkrun
|Saturday, 9am||Alexandra Palace - see next column for link to website||Ally Pally Parkrun website (external link)|
Come Run With Me
£6.50 per session - 10% discount when you book 4 or more sessions.
Finsbury Park, N4
Meet at the running track in the park
Contact Alison on 07720 849 650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, or to pay for sessions, go to the Come Run With Me running group website (external link)
Use body weight to focus on core strength, muscular endurance and balance
Sessions include running drills
Finsbury Park, N4 2NQ
(Manor House entrance)
Contact Maka on 07905 306 604 or email email@example.com
Any adult (16+) is welcome to join up, whatever their age, size or ability, with a fully trained Jogging Leader making sure you're well looked after and having loads of fun!
For further information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.