Love our Lido? Then be the first to purchase a Lido only season ticket - £120 for the season! (14 June to 2 September 2018). Offer is only for the first 120 people that purchase, so get down to the centre now!
Regular exercise contributes to a more active lifestyle which helps keep us healthy. Find out what Haringey and its partners are doing to help people enjoy an active lifestyle.
Follow the links below to find out more about getting healthy and being active:
- Walk, run, cycle
- Dance, exercise and movement
- Outdoor gyms
- Leisure centres
- Activity finder
- One You Haringey/Active for life
- Haringey Walks
We also have activities for particular groups of people:
Take a look at our main Sports and Leisure page if you're looking for inspiration or a particular activity like swimming, basketball or football.
- Equipment is easy and safe to use without having a formal induction
- Some of the stations use your own body weight to provide resistance
- Cardiovascular machines to make you puff and pant include Skiers, Cross trainers, Seated rowers and Walkers
- Strength and toning machines include Chest Press, Lats pull down, Shoulder press, Dips/leg raise, Leg press, Pull ups
- Core body machines include Sit up benches, Side skiers, Torso Twist (Obliques), Pull ups
Please note: Down Lane Park has a smaller 10 station gym with: Skier, Cross trainer, Seated rower, Dips/leg raise, Pull ups/Assisted pull ups, Sit up bench, Chest Press, Shoulder press, Lats pull down and Leg press.
- Important! Use of equipment is at your own risk. If you have a medical condition we advise that you consult your doctor prior to use
For more information on any activities:
- Tel: 020 8489 5712
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required