Stirling Road, N17
Hartington Park is situated in a very residential area of North Tottenham, surrounded by residential roads. To the north lies Liston and Stirling Roads, to the west Kemble Road. To the south lies Scotland Green and Carbuncle Passage and to the east Siddons and Hollington Roads.
The Park is made up of mainly green open space, with a playground and multi use games area to the south of the site. Find out more about the facilities within Hartington Park and see how to get there.
Improvements made in 2014
- opening up Siddons Road entrance, removing raised planters, adding additional lamp
- improvements to central junction area, removing brick planter, resurfacing and installing human sundial feature
- clearance work at Kemble Road / Scotland Green corner
- installation of new paths, including the desire line between the play area and the nursery
- installation of new line markings and basketball hoops to MUGA
For the last couple of years the council has worked with Groundwork London to carried out consultation with the local community.
These improvements are the result of that feedback. For more on this please see the Hartington Park Consultation page.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required