Theme 4 - Making it happen
- Total budget available: £1,400
- Up to £200 per bid / per group
Who can apply?
This Theme recognises that there are many stakeholder groups with strong connections to the borough’s parks other than Friends Groups, who provide schemes and activities which help keep the parks busy and active, and this money has been set aside to help them achieve this.
Stakeholders could include:
- a local Neighbourhood Watch that has ‘adopted’ their local park into their Watch
- a leaseholder of a building within a park
- an organisation based in or next to a park
- sports/fitness groups or teams
- activity clubs etc.
Previously money awarded under this theme supported:
- the Association of Neighbourhood Watch host an event in a park
- sports pitch / park hire for activity
- notice board installation
Unlike Theme 1 where groups have to be formally constituted, groups bidding for funding through this Theme only need to be able to prove they have a strong connection to the park and they the project they are bidding money for will benefit the park and / or its users.
Groups can bid for a one off grant of up to £200 for one project.
How to apply?
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.