Free Beginners Computer Training
- Are computers a mystery to you?
- Would you like to use email but don’t know how?
- Is searching the Internet a daunting prospect?
There are free weekly computer sessions for absolute beginners in Haringey libraries. They are run by library staff, keen to help you:
- develop basic computer functions, keyboard and mouse skills through the use of online tutors
- learn basic internet searching skills
- learn how to set up an email address, and to write and send emails
Please note: booking is necessary (there may be a waiting list). Ask at your local library.
First Byte Computer Sessions
Below is the current timetable at each library.
For more information please call the Library Service on 020 8489 4560.
|Branch Library||Session Date and Time|
|Alexandra Park Library||Friday 2pm - 3.30pm|
|Coombes Croft Library||Monday to Friday 10am - 11am|
|Highgate Library||Friday 9.30am - 10.30am|
|Hornsey Library||Currently unavailable|
|Marcus Garvey Library||Currently unavailable|
|Muswell Hill Library||Monday 2pm - 3pm|
Wednesday 2pm - 3pm
|St Ann's Library||Friday 1pm - 3pm|
|Stroud Green & Harringay Library||Thursday 10am - 12pm|
|Wood Green Central Library|
Wednesday 9am - 11am
Improvers and Advanced Computer Courses
Haringey Adult Learning Service offers further and advanced computer courses.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.