eBooks and Audiobooks
You can download a wide range of audiobooks and eBooks using your Haringey library card. Our eBooks and Audiobooks services are free. All you need is your Haringey library card and pin number. If you are not already a library member click here to find out how to join any Haringey library.
- Access fiction and non-fiction titles for all ages
- Download to your PC or Mac, transfer titles to your Apple, Android, MP3, Sony Reader or other portable devices
- Borrow up to 10 items for one, two or three weeks
- There are no overdue charges, the digital media automatically 'returns' itself
- Kindle - it is not possible to use a Kindle device to download eBooks via Overdrive as Amazon does not provide this service to UK Public Libraries. However, users with Kindle Fire/Fire HD can download audiobooks using the OneClickdigital system.
How to use this service
- Download eBooks and audiobooks via OverDrive (external link)
- Download Clipper unabridged audiobooks via OneClickdigital (external link)
- Download ebooks and audiobooks direct to your mobile phone using the Overdrive app:
The Overdrive help page (external link) offers guidance on:
- Getting started
- How to borrow, read and return eBooks
- How to borrow, listen to and return audiobooks
- How to use the Overdrive app on your mobile device
There's also help using the OneClickdigitial service (external link) available online.
Please note: you need to download titles onto your own device, as this service is for home use.
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.