- Both Marcus Garvey, and Wood Green Customer Service Centres, the Call Centre and all libraries will be closed on Monday 29 May (bank holiday)
- May half term fun! There is an extensive programme of activities running in Haringey for children and young people during the May half term
Borrowing and Charges
Library members can borrow books, audio books, language courses and toys free of charge. There are small charges for borrowing music CDs, audio books and DVDs .
Members may borrow up to a maximum of 24 items as below:
- 12 books/audio books
- 8 music CDs
- Books and audio books - three weeks
- Language courses - six weeks
- Music CDs - one week
- DVDs may only be borrowed for two days or for one week.
You will need to present your Library card for:
- PC Access
- Maximum number of times you may renew an item is six (unless the item has been reserved)
- Membership must be renewed every three years
In addition, you can borrow from our Digital Library for downloadable audiobooks and eBooks. Please visit our Digital Library page for more information.
Per item per day (except DVDs)
|Maximum overdue charge|
Per item (except DVDs):
|Lost card replacement|
If you lose or damage an item we must charge you for the cost of replacing it.
|Standard Charge||£1 per item|
|Renewal fees||as above|
|Renewal fees||20p per day per item|
Audio items are free-of-charge for people under 16 years, over 60 and for people registered blind or visually impaired.
- Blockbuster Films are £3 per loan for two days
- Feature Films and Documentaries are £1.10 per loan for one week
- Box Sets are £1.10 per loan for one week
If DVDs are overdue, full hire charges will apply for every additional hire period stated.
- Black and white photocopies, (A4) 10p per page
- Black and white photocopies, (A3) 20p per page
- Colour photocopies, (A4) 50p per page
- Colour photocopies, (A3) £1 per page
- Black and white printing, (A4) 10p per page
- Colour printing, (A4) 50p per page
- Outgoing UK (per sheet) £1
- International (per sheet) £1.50
- Incoming faxes (per sheet) £1
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.