Tell us about your events
Submit an event for our What's On listing
If you would like to submit an event for inclusion in our What's On listing, please complete our online Event Submission Form using the button below.
Please note that inclusion in our What's On listing is subject to the following terms:
- Information is published free of charge
- Events must take place in Haringey or very close to its borders
- Any event which seeks to promote a political or religious cause must make this clear in the event description
- The events calendar is to be used for public community events, not to advertise private businesses or services
- Events must take place in registered public premises, not at private addresses
- The Council reserves the right to exclude any event we consider inappropriate or offensive
- It may be necessary to edit event details
- The Council cannot guarantee the inclusion of any event
- An event advertisement can only run for a maximum of 3 months. If your event is recurring then please send us a new event form or email request to extend the advertisement before the event expires (this is to ensure event details are kept up to date)
- Events included in the listing do not carry the endorsement of the Web Communications Team or Haringey Council
- The Web Communications Team's decision is final
If you have any queries regarding this, please email the Web Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.