Venues for Hire in Haringey
Need to arrange a meeting, conference, private party, concert, course, wedding or other event in Haringey?
Then why not try the following venues:
- Alexandra Palace (external link) offers a range of facilities and flexible meeting rooms, able to host meetings and training sessions for 6 to 60 people. With an on-site public bar, excellent public transport links, and free parking
- The Bernie Grant Arts Centre (external link) has a variety of adaptable spaces available for hire, which can be booked for daytime or evening live events, conferences, product launches, concerts and theatre.
- Broadwater Farm Community Centre have a main hall and jazz cafe available for hire
- Haringey Library Service manages nine libraries across the borough offering exhibition, meeting or social space at community or commercial rates. They also manage bookings for Bruce Castle Museum in Tottenham
- Jacksons Lane (external link) provides unique, versatile and affordable spaces for a variety of uses: rehearsals and educational activities to conferences and parties. Spaces range from the stunning expanse of Studio 1 to the more intimate Space 5 - something for everyone
- Markfield (external link) - fully accessible huge building based inside Markfield Park N15 with a large softplay room, extensive adventure playground, and kitchen/dining facilities available for hire. Suitable for children’s parties, forum meetings and events
- Mind in Haringey (external link) have two large rooms available for hire at competitive rates. Full WiFi access is available, as are flipcharts, a laptop and projector. They can also provide tea and coffee at an additional small cost
- Neighbourhood Resource Centre - Northumberland Park has a selection of small and large meeting rooms as well as an open area for hosting events/conferences for up to 70 people
- New River Sport and Fitness has an Olympic Function Suite available for hire suitable for conferences, dinners and dances, seminars, wedding ceremonies and receptions and other special occasions
- Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness hosts a range of functions from weddings, birthdays, wakes, meetings, workshops, courses and pool parties
- West Green Learning Centre has a number of training rooms, including two ICT suites. All our rooms are available for hire to local businesses and training organisations
- Wolves Lane Garden Centre has an area for seating 60, and two large classrooms. It can be hired for children's parties or meetings. It has a distinct Mediterranean feel and an in-house café
If you are looking for venues for marriages or civil ceremonies visit our marriage and civil partnerships section.
Did you know you can also book one of our award-winning parks for your events? See booking a park for more details.
Alternatively you can try searching commercial directories such as Yellow Pages (see external links section below).
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.