Proposed Designation of Additional Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) licensing scheme for Tottenham
Consultation on the proposal to introduce Additional Licensing for Houses in Multiple Occupation, took place in two phases between 1 August 2012 and 30 November 2012, and 5 August 2013 and 11 October 2013.
We particularly wanted to talk to landlords and letting agents, tenants occupying private rented accommodation (specifically those living in HMO accommodation) and local residents.
We did this through:
- web page and online questionnaire
- hard copy questionnaire
- background information document
- Landlord Forum presentation
- landlord workshop
- engagement with residents associations and Are Forums
- promotion through publicity
- promotion at Councillor ward surgery sessions
We want to thank everyone who took part in the consultation.
You can download the full consultation report for Tottenham additional HMO licensing scheme (PDF, 7MB), which sets out all the comments we received.
If you are a resident, private tenant, landlord or letting agent in the area and you want to find out more about this proposal:
- see the designation pages in relation to Tottenham Additional Licensing Scheme
- or call Mathew Bellotti, Senior Environmental Health Officer on 020 8489 5526
Alternatively you can:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at:
Housing Improvement Team - Additional Licensing (Tottenham)
Level 6 - Alexandra House
10 Station Road
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.