Housing Services Directory: Housing
If you need to leave your home we can advise you on your different housing options. Other homelessness organisations also offer support to prevent you being homeless.
- Haringey Council's Housing Advice and Options
- Domestic Violence advice
- Alone In London - advice for young people (external link)
- Shelter - Homelessness Advice (external link)
- Citizens Advice Bureau (external link)
- St Mungo's Homelessness Advice (external link)
- Benefit Entitlement Calculator (external link)
Some people find they need support to sustain their tenancy. Below is a list of free and confidential advice services to help you with your problems.
Below is a list of webpages that show you how to save energy and money and find the best services for your home.
- Broadband, Phone and TV services (external link)
- Which? (advice on energy suppliers) (external link)
- Thames Water (external link)
- Furniture for your home (external link)
- Temporary Accommodation Services Standards and Tenants Welcome Packs
Save energy and money
Energy saving advice from your supplier
If you are sleeping rough there are many organisations that can offer help and advice. Some organisations provide food and accommodation.
- Rough sleepers outreach service (external link)
- Muswell Hill Soup Kitchen (external link)
- London-wide Homelessness Pages Directory (external link)
- Routes Home (professionals guide to supporting reconnections to the EU) (external link)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.