Housing Strategy Consultation 2015-2020
This consultation has now closed
Public consultation on our draft strategy has now closed. Thank you to everyone who took part.
What we consulted on
A new housing strategy for Haringey
We consulted on our new draft Housing Strategy 2015-2020, the council’s document which guides all our current and future work on housing.
- what the housing situation in Haringey is at the moment
- what improvements we want to see in the future
- how we will achieve our housing goals
We will be consulting separately on:
- preventing homelessness
- building more affordable housing
In 2014 we consulted everyone in Haringey about our vision, priorities and principles for this new five-year strategy. We received a tremendous response with over 300 people completing our online survey, contacting us by email or telephone, or attending one our meetings during the six week period.
We have used what people have told us as the basis for the full draft.
Download the full draft Housing Strategy, the Summary and the Equalities Impact Assessment:
- Full Draft of the 2015-2020 Housing Strategy (PDF, 2MB)
- Summary of the 2015-2020 Housing Strategy (PDF, 1MB)
- Draft Housing Strategy Equalities Impact Assessment (PDF, 1.8MB)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.