Homes for Haringey is responsible for the day to day management of Haringey’s council homes. Information for tenants and leaseholders about Homes for Haringey is available on the Homes for Haringey website (external link).
- To apply for a council home, please see our Housing Register pages.
Homes for Haringey is responsible for:
- housing management
- service development
- housing finance (including home ownership and housing information)
- supported housing (the support service is provided by Haringey Council’s social services team)
- resident involvement
- design and engineering
- voids, general repairs and specialist works
- asset management.
You will also find information on housing associations and mutual exchanges on the Homes for Haringey website (external link).
Housing Services are responsible for:
- housing strategy
- performance and quality
- information management and communications
- external partnerships
- housing applications
- homelessness prevention and housing options
- Hearthstone project
- RSL development
- temporary accommodation procurement
- private sector housing options
For current contact telephone numbers visit Homes for Haringey website (external link).
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.