- How to support or object to a planning application
- What types of comment can be taken into account
- What happens to your comments
Find out whether you require planning permission for your proposed development.
- What happens to your planning application once it has been submitted?
- How are planning applications decided?
- Find out what applications are considered at a Planning Sub-committee meeting
- View the agenda for future meetings and the minutes of past meetings
Contact the Planning, Regeneration & Economy Service
Planning, Regeneration & Economy
River Park House
- Email email@example.com
- Tel 020 8489 1478
Page Last Updated:
15 January 2015
Please let us know if this page was useful to you by answering the question below or by leaving a comment (or you can do both).