Family Activities: Investigate! Science Explorers - Make Your Own Medicine
Sunday 25 March, 2-4pm (drop-in).
Come along to the free science-themed art and crafts workshops.
Inspired by our current exhibition about the Victorian local scientist John Eliot Howard, find out more about how scientists and herbalists have discovered the healing benefits for medicines and create your own special remedy from herbs.
- Suitable for children 5-13 years
- All children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult and be supervised
- No adult admitted without an accompanying child
- Last entry to session at 3.30pm
- Activity Room closes at 4pm
All activities are provided for free for families - with thanks to the fundraising of the Friends of Bruce Castle and Haringey Ward Budget funding, and kindly supported by The Royal Society Local Heroes Programme.