How to Contact Us - Benefits
There are many ways you can get in touch with us:
- Shared Service Centre | Benefits
PO Box 10505
This is also the address to which you should send your completed claim form.
- Tel: 020 8489 2800 - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For advice and information for tenants renting from a private landlord, homeowners and people looking for somewhere to live visit our Housing Advice page
- For Citizens Advice contact the Tottenham office (external link) or Turnpike Lane office (external link)
- For advice and information from the Pension Service (external link)
- For advice and information about Pension Credit (external link)
- To find your local Jobcentre Plus Office (external link)
- To contact Jobcentre Plus (external link)
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.