How to Contact Us - Benefits
There are many ways you can get in touch with us:
- Shared Service Centre | Benefits
PO Box 10505
This is also the address to which you should send your completed claim form.
- Tel: 020 8489 2800 - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Email: email@example.com
- For advice and information for tenants renting from a private landlord, homeowners and people looking for somewhere to live visit our Housing Advice page
- For Citizens Advice contact the Tottenham office (external link) or Turnpike Lane office (external link)
- For advice and information from the Pension Service (external link)
- For advice and information about Pension Credit (external link)
- To find your local Jobcentre Plus Office (external link)
- To contact Jobcentre Plus (external link)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.