Area Forums and Committees
Increasing community involvement and encouraging people to help shape their local areas
Area Forums and Committees work with local people to improve the neighbourhood for the benefit of all residents.
The borough is divided into seven areas led by local ward councillors with a number of responsibilities including:
- Developing an Area Committee plan to set out neighbourhood priorities.
- Ward councillors working together and discussing with residents important local issues.
Each meeting starts with an open public forum followed by a decision making session of the committee. The open public forum is not minuted, the decision making session of the committee is minuted and the record is of that part of the proceedings.
For full details - including dates, locations, agendas, area plans and reports for the meetings - visit the following pages:
- Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee
- Muswell Hill, Alexandra, Fortis Green and Highgate Area Forum and Committee
- Northumberland Park and White Hart Lane Area Forum and Committee
- St Ann's and Harringay Area Forum and Committee
- Tottenham and Seven Sisters Area Forum and Committee
- West Green and Bruce Grove Area Forum and Committee
- Wood Green Area Forum and Committee
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page was useful to you by answering the question below or by leaving a comment (or you can do both).