Change of address
Just moved in to Haringey?
You can access and sign up for a number of services online through My Account, including:
- Council Tax
- Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction
- Free school meals/clothing grants
- Library catalogue (you will need to join a library first)
- Report a problem (dumped rubbish, potholes etc)
Other online services
You can also access the following services online:
- Apply for a parking permit – see the list of Haringey Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs)
- Apply for a school place or Adult Learning course (HALS)
- Register to vote
- Join a leisure centre
Moving within or out of Haringey?
If you are moving within or out of Haringey, you can update your Council Tax details via My Account.
Benefits change in circumstances
If you are on benefits - Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction – then please complete the change in circumstances form.
Informing other organisations
Don’t forget to contact the following non-council services directly when moving house:
- Your bank(s)
- Utility companies (gas, water, electric, phone)
- Insurance companies
- Pension providers
See the BBC website (external link) for a more comprehensive list of people you may need to notify when moving.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.