Pay, report and apply for it online
It's quicker and easier to do it online!
What can I do online?
There are a wide range of services available through this website, including:
- Pay Council Tax
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Tell us you’re moving
- Report a problem
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Reserve a book
- Apply for a parking permit
- Pay a parking fine
- Make a planning application
- Make a building control application
- Apply for a school place
and much more!
Click the following to browse the full list of services on this site:
Or visit one of the sections below:
Sign up for My Account
My Account allows you to access and manage a range of council services quickly and easily.
In My Account you can:
- Manage your Council Tax account, make payments and set up Direct Debits
- Tell us if you move home or if your circumstances have changed
- Claim Single Person or Empty Property Discounts, Housing Benefit and Council Tax support
- Check any benefit payments and dates
- Report an environmental problem
- Access the library catalogue
Other online accounts
- Business rate payers can manage their accounts here
- Council tenants can sign up to See My Data to manage rent payments, report repairs and more
- Those on the Housing Register can use the Home Connections site and mobile app to view and bid for properties