What you can do in My Account
My Account provides secure and quick access to council services, including many online forms. Services available in My Account:
- Council Tax
- Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction
- Report an environmental problem
- Children and Families
- Library catalogue
- Sign up or log in to My Account
- Check your Council Tax account to view your balance, future instalments and recent payments. Watch our short video explaining how to view your Council Tax account in My Account (external link)
- Update Council Tax if you move in to, within or out of Haringey
- Set up or amend a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Make a Council Tax enquiry - including make a bill or payment query, report a change of circumstance, request a copy bill or refund or make a summons or liability order enquiry
- Apply for Single Person Discount
- Apply for Student Exemption or Disregard
- Claim Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax support
- Check your benefit payments and dates
- View a breakdown of your entitlement and any overpayments. Watch our short video explaining how to view your claim details in My Account (external link)
- Tell us if your circumstances have changed
- Make a benefit enquiry - including requesting a reconsideration of a decision, appeal, backdating or any ‘other’ enquiry.
- Upload evidence
- Apply for Discretionary Housing Payments
Report issues such as:
- Dumped rubbish
- Trees/shrubs/hedges and more
You can now use My Account to sign in to your library account, where you can browse our online library catalogue, reserve and renew items.
Creating an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes - all you need to get started is an email address. If you already have an account, just login using the button below:
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required