Sign up or log in to My Account
My Account provides quick and secure access to many services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Creating an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes - all you need to get started is an email address.
Help with creating a My Account
Do I need to live in Haringey to have a My Account?
No, you do not need to live in Haringey. If you live outside the borough you can still create a My Account to access some of our online services.
What will I need?
You will need an email address. You must not use temporary email addresses like Dispostable, Yopmail or Mailinator as we only respond to secure email addresses like Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo etc.
How do I create an account?
Creating an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes all you need to get started is an email address.
- Go to create account (link opens in new window) and complete the fields. Enter name as it appears on your council tax bill/housing benefit claim.
- You will then be sent an email to activate you’re my Account.
- Once activated, you can log in, then immediately register for a range of services available in My Account.
If we have set up your account for you all you need to do is verify your account:
- Take note of the four-digit pass code you would have received from a Customer Services Officer.
- You would have received an email with a temporary password - use this password to login for the first time.
- When you first log in you will be asked for your four-digit passcode, enter this and you will be prompted to change your password and create a secret answer and question.
I have created a My Account but cannot log in
To log in you will need to use the email address and password that you entered when you created your account. If you have forgotten your password, see how you can reset it.
The first time you log in, you must activate your account by clicking on the link in the email that we sent you when you created your account.
What if I don't get an email to activate my online account?
If you do not receive an email to allow you to activate your account, first check that the email hasn’t gone into your ‘spam' or 'junk’ folder. If not, register to create a My Account again. If this does not work, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org and add 'Activation email not received' to your email subject line.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required