Class 7 - Services provided by the council
Information about the services the council provides including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
- Advice and guidance
- Community and leisure (information for visitors to Haringey)
- Councillors and MPs
- Election information
- Leaflets, booklets and newsletters
- Media releases
- Regulatory and licensing responsibilities and Animal welfare and control
- Services for local businesses
- Services for members of the public
- Services for other organisations
- Services for which the council is entitled to recover a fee, together with those fees
- Building Control Charges
- Council Tax Bands and Charges
- Freedom of Information charging policy
- Library Borrowing Charges
- Licensing Act 2003 - Application Forms (fees)
- Local Land Charges
- Parking Charges for Parking Permits
- Parking Charges for Parking Tickets
- Planning Application – fees
- Marriages and Civil Partnerships (fees)
- Social Care Charges
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.