Contact Customer Services
The Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm - closed at weekends.
Our Contact Centre advisors only deal with certain service-related enquiries - see the list below.
Our website provides useful information about council services. You can look for help you need using the A to Z service directory (see bottom of page for A to Z links). Our website also offers some self-service options, for example, making a payment, viewing your Council Tax account or applying for a parking permit.
- Please note: your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes
- Please note: both of our Customer Service Centres have moved to new locations - please click on the centre you want to visit for location details
Visit one of our Customer Service Centres:
Services you can access at our centres include:
- Council Tax – use My Account to tell us if you are a new resident or update us if you move home, apply for a single person discount or vacant property discount or view your council tax account
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction – use My Account to calculate potential benefit, apply for housing benefit and council tax reduction or view your existing benefit claim details
- Parking - Buy parking permits
- Payments – make a card payment for your Council Tax, Business Rates, Parking Fines, Overpayment of Housing Benefit, Housing Rent or Haringey Invoice using our self serve kiosks
To contact Customer Services electronically for enquiries or suggestions, please complete our e-form:
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.