My Account is a new service that allows you to access and manage a range of council services quickly and easily - beginning with Council Tax and Benefits. We'll be introducing new services soon, giving you even greater control.
Why use My Account?
- It's quick and easy to set up
- It's safe and secure
- It's available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- It saves you time
Please use the links below for more information about Customer Services including our contact details and opening times.
- Disabled users - Our Customer Service Centres are accessible and provide full facilities for disabled people.
- Hearing impaired users - Our Customer Service Centres are fitted with induction loops.
- People with hearing impairment - People with hearing impairment can also access Customer Services via the Action on Hearing Loss Typetalk service. From your phone, call 18001 followed by our number to contact Customer Services via a Typetalk operator.
- Users whose first language is not English - You should arrange for a friend or family member who can speak English to contact Customer Services on your behalf. You will need to be with them as we need your permission to speak with them about you
Our website provides useful information about Council services whilst also offering some self-service options, for example, making a payment, reporting a problem or applying for a parking permit.
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.