The Feedback and Information Governance Team
What we do
- overall management of and advice and guidance on the council's Customer Feedback Scheme for complaints and compliments
- Independent Review of complaints cases in the council's Corporate Complaints Procedure and for Homes for Haringey
- handling feedback about how the council has dealt with Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act cases
- overall management of and advice and guidance on the Members' Enquiries Procedure (for use by elected representatives in local, regional, national and European government)
- overseeing the handling of Feedback about the Council's Strategic Partners
- liaison between the council and the Local Government Ombudsman (see the external links section below)
- administration of petitions
Information Governance - Freedom of Information, Data Protection, Records Management
- liaison between the council and the Information Commissioner (see the external links section below)
- administering Freedom of Information requests for the council
- ensuring that the council complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
- administering Subject Access Requests (SARs - requests to access personal information under the DPA)
- administering Information Disclosure Requests (requests by authorised third parties to access personal information)
- handling feedback about how the council has handled Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act cases
- advice and guidance to the council on records management and Information Governance
- please note: the Feedback and Information Governance Team does not generally hold or provide council information - it deals with requests for information to make sure that the council follows the relevant laws in handling them
The Feedback and Information Governance Team do not deal with corporate complaints at the service investigation stage. See the corporate complaints procedure page further information.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (independent review of corporate complaints, adult social care complaints and children’s social care complaints)
- email@example.com (Data Protection)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Freedom of Information)
- 6th Floor River Park House
225 High Road
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.