Why we would like your feedback
Your feedback (complaint, compliment or suggestion) could help Haringey Council:
- improve its services
- make sure that we treat our customers fairly.
Types of feedback
These pages explain how we will deal with your:
- Service request - To ask us to do something (request a service) please contact the relevant department directly - see our A-Z of services
- Reporting a problem - If you wish to report a specific problem, such as a road defect or antisocial behaviour, please visit the Report it page
- Complaint - Unless there is another appropriate procedure, we will deal with your complaint about a council service using our Customer Feedback Policy and Procedure (PDF, 278KB)
- Appealing a parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Appealing a planning decision
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.