Training for the Voluntary Sector
Accessing Learning and Development through Haringey Council
We have a suite of Adult Social Care eLearning courses that can be accessed by voluntary sector organisations for free. Log onto our Learning Environment website (external link) and register.
We offer a number of places on internally taught courses to voluntary sector organisations.
Examples of courses that can be accessed include:
- Information technology
- Customer Focus
- Adult Social Care
Full details of all courses available can be found in the attached files section below.
Fees for these courses:
- Safeguarding courses are free of charge
- £40 per person for half day course
- £75 per person for 1 day course
- £150 per person for 2 day course
- £125 cancellation fee is charged if participant does not attend and fails to give at least 5 days notice or good reason
To apply, complete and return the course booking form in the attached files section below.
- Tel 020 8489 1095
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.