Training for the Voluntary Sector
Accessing Learning and Development through Haringey Council
We have a suite of Adult Social Care eLearning courses that can be accessed by voluntary sector organisations for free. Log onto our Learning Environment website (external link) and register.
We offer a number of places on internally taught courses to voluntary sector organisations.
Examples of courses that can be accessed include:
- Information technology
- Customer Focus
- Adult Social Care
Full details of all courses available can be found in the attached files section below.
Fees for these courses:
- Safeguarding courses are free of charge
- £40 per person for half day course
- £75 per person for 1 day course
- £150 per person for 2 day course
- £125 cancellation fee is charged if participant does not attend and fails to give at least 5 days notice or good reason
To apply, complete and return the course booking form in the attached files section below.
- Tel 020 8489 1095
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.