Hearthstone Domestic Violence Advice and Support Centre
Hearthstone works with a number of statutory and voluntary sector organisations to provide a holistic package of emotional and practical support for survivors of domestic violence in Haringey.
This package includes:
- Legal advice on a range of civil remedies such as injunctions
- Housing advice including access to refuge accommodation
- Access to counselling
- Safety planning
- Sanctuary home security improvement scheme
The service works with male and female survivors and all levels of risk. We operate both emergency and scheduled appointments and accept self referrals.
- Opening hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 1-5pm
- Please call 020 8888 5362
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.