Hearthstone Domestic Violence Advice and Support Centre
Hearthstone works with a number of statutory and voluntary sector organisations to provide a holistic package of emotional and practical support for survivors of domestic violence in Haringey.
This package includes:
- Legal advice on a range of civil remedies such as injunctions
- Housing advice including access to refuge accommodation
- Access to counselling
- Safety planning
- Sanctuary home security improvement scheme
The service works with male and female survivors and all levels of risk. We operate both emergency and scheduled appointments and accept self referrals.
- Opening hours are 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Please call 020 8888 5362
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.