What is VAWG?
“Any act of gender-based violence that results in, or is likely to result in, physical, sexual or psychological harm or suffering to women, including threats of such acts, coercion or arbitrary deprivation of liberty, whether occurring in public or in private life"
- Sexual violence, abuse and exploitation (external link)
- Sexual harassment and bullying (external link)
- Stalking (external link)
- Trafficking (external link)
- Domestic violence and abuse (external link)
- Coercive and Controlling behaviour (external link)
- Female genital mutilation (external link)
- Forced marriage (external link)
- Crimes committed in the name of “honour” (so called ‘honour based violence') (external link).
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.