Highgate Wood School
Staff / Management
Headteacher Patrick Cozier
Deputy Katerina Christodoulou, Craig Hewitt
School Business Manager Steve Hatch
Age range 11-18
Description Secondary school
Religious character non-denominational
Nearest buses W5, W7, 41
Nearest tube station Highgate
Nearest rail station Hornsey
About Highgate Wood School
Highgate Wood School is a school which values all its members. We are a truly comprehensive school, and work hard to ensure that every one is encouraged to achieve their best. We want everyone to feel welcome, safe and secure in the school and believe that each of us has a valuable contribution to make to the school community and its continued success.
At Highgate Wood School the education of every young person is held to be of equal value.
The school seeks to create an environment in which all students can:
- achieve their full potential, including the highest standards of academic achievement
- feel valued and value others
- become confident, self-reliant and caring members of society
- understand themselves and develop a critical awareness of the world in which they live
- work in a learning environment in which they feel safe and secure
- make maximum use of the technology available to use to assist learning
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.