Outstanding For All 2016 Award Winners
Once again, Alexandra Palace opened its doors to nearly 350 guests for the Outstanding for All Awards on Monday 5 December 2016.
- View photos of the event on our Facebook page (external link).
The winners for each category are listed below.
- Support Staff of the Year Award
- Achievement in Sport and the Arts Award
- Early Years Champion Award
- Governor of the Year Award
- Music Teacher of the Year Award
- Overcoming Adversity Award
- Community Hero Award
- Outstanding Primary STEM Student(s) Award
- Outstanding Secondary STEM Student(s) Award
- Primary Class of the Year Award
- The Councillor Egan Lifetime Achievement Award
To recognise an outstanding member of support staff in early years, primary, secondary or post 16 level
Winner: Rita Adu-Gyamfi, The Willow Primary School on Broadwaters
- Ismet Kaya, Park View Academy
- Tracey Copley, Highgate Wood School
To recognise an individual, team or school achievement in a sport, outdoor activity, visual arts, performing arts or music
Winner: GCA Outdoor Education Programme, Greig City Academy
- U10 Girls Futsal Team, Rhodes Avenue Primary School
- Sultan Stevenson, Woodside High School
To recognise excellent support for children and the wider family pre-school, spanning children’s centres, health, childcare and other community services
Maritsa Georgiou, St Mary’s Priory Catholic Infant and Junior School
- Luisa Bellavita, Wood Green Preschool Playgroup
- Stonecroft Nursery
To recognise the important contribution made by school governors in improving education in Haringey
Winner: Marilyn Francis, Broadwaters Inclusive Community
- Alison Vaughan, Rhodes Avenue Primary School
- Kath Howell, Coleridge Primary School
To recognise an inspiring school or peripatetic music teacher working in Haringey, for their outstanding achievements with young musicians.
Winner: Sue Stephens, Alexandra Park School
- Alexander Sabbagh, Everyone’s Climbing Tree/Alexandra Park School
- Tim Bentley, Noel Park Primary School
To recognise a student who has overcome a personal challenge and achieved success at school
Winner: Wisdom Yemi- Makanjuola, Gladesmore Community School
- Arafat Sadir, Welbourne Primary School
- Ugonna Ezenekwe, Heartlands High School
To recognise students or staff who go out of their way to help others in their community
Winner: Tasaddaq Ashraf, Gladesmore Community School
- Vivienne Mensah, Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre
- Lidia De Araujo, Coldfall Primary School
To recognise outstanding primary school student(s) who have undertaken outstanding projects in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) related areas
Winner: Archie Baer, Our Lady of Muswell Catholic Primary School
- Class 4J - Mr Johnson, Risley Avenue Primary School
- 3D Design Club, St Paul’s Catholic Primary Schoool
To recognise secondary school student(s) who have undertaken outstanding projects in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) related areas
Winner: GCA Robotics Team, Greig City Academy
- Adam Toeg, Alexandra Park School
- Francisco Garcia De Paredes, Fortismere School
To recognise an outstanding primary class and teacher who have worked together to really stand out in every aspect of school life, either through a campaign or simply helping to make their school a better place.
Winner: Class 6 - Iain Quin, St. John Vianney Catholic Primary School
- Coral Class - Constantine Quist, Earlham Primary School
- Class 4M - Nicole McCracken, Our Lady of Muswell Catholic Primary School
To recognise the exceptional work or achievement in the field of education, spanning primary and secondary schools, open to
teachers and pupils. This award is named after the late Woodside Councillor, Pat Egan.
Winner: James Lane, St Francis de Sales RC Infant and Junior School
- Cameron Taylor, Rhodes Avenue Primary School
- Andrew Lloyd, Heartlands High School
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.