Adopting a Child
Thank you for your interest in adoption.
Adopting a child is a life-changing experience and we are here to help and support you through the process, whether you're in the early stages of considering adoption or have specific questions about your individual circumstances.
We want to hear from you, so please get in touch to find out more and to book a place at one of our information sessions (external link).
Haringey is a member of Adoption North London (external link), a collaboration of six local authority adoption agencies: Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey and Islington. Working in partnership means we are able to reduce delays and offer a greater range of choice for children and adopters.
North London Adoption Consortium:
- Tel: Freephone 0800 694 0101 (choose option 1)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: Adoption North London website (external link)
Haringey Council Adoption Team
For all other Adoption General Enquiries:
- Haringey Council Adoption Team
Level 1 River Park House
225 High Road
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 020 8489 4610 - this phone line is monitored from 9am-5pm. If you are unable to ring during this time, please try the above contacts or email us with details of when we can talk with you.
Click on the image below to join us on Facebook (external link) and stay up to date:
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.