- Licences we deal with
- Licences we do not deal with
- Illegal street trade
- Street Trading Fees and Charges
- Stalls at traditional sites
- Stalls on private land
- Shopfront displays on the public footway
- Tables and chairs on the public footway
- Permission to distribute free literature
- Permission for 'car boot' sales and open-air markets
The Metropolitan Police deal with licences for:
People who contravene Street Trading Regulations face fines up to £1,000 per day and confiscation of their goods.
For more information please contact the street trading team (see contact details below) or use our online form to report illegal street trading.
For our current list of Fees and Charges please visit out Street Trading - Fees and Charges page.
The Licensing Team
Level 6 Alexandra House
10 Station Road
Tel 020 8489 1335
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.