- Licences we deal with
- Licences we do not deal with
- Illegal street trade
- Street Trading Fees and Charges
- Stalls at traditional sites
- Stalls on private land
- Shopfront displays on the public footway
- Tables and chairs on the public footway
- Permission to distribute free literature
- Permission for 'car boot' sales and open-air markets
The Metropolitan Police deal with licences for:
People who contravene Street Trading Regulations face fines up to £1,000 per day and confiscation of their goods.
For more information please contact the street trading team (see contact details below) or use our online form to report illegal street trading.
For our current list of Fees and Charges please visit out Street Trading - Fees and Charges page.
The Licensing Team
Level 1 North
River Park House
225 High Road
Tel 020 8489 1335
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.