Any premises used for public auctions must be registered unless the auction is a one day charity event. In this case, proof of charity status will be required.
Will Tacit Consent apply?
Yes. This means you will be able to act as though your notice is granted if you have not heard from us after thirty working days.
Where tacit consent is applicable, it only applies for licences / registrations that are submitted electronically or the business can show proof of delivery from a post office or recognised courier.
How to apply
You can apply for a Auction Premises Registration on the Business Link website (external link) or download an application from the attached files section at the bottom of this page.
You can use the contact details below to request an application form.
For further information, please see the guidance and conditions in the attached files section at the bottom of this page.
Online payment Terms and Conditions
The following credit or debit cards are accepted in Haringey:
Maestro - Mastercard Debit - Mastercard Credit - Visa Credit - Visa Debit (formerly Delta) and Visa Electron
Terms and conditions
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the card supplier.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the Council is under no obligation to bring this fact to the customer's attention.
- Customers should check with their card supplier to ensure that payment has been deducted from their relevant account.
- Due to end of day processing, this service will not be available between 10pm and 11pm every weekday evening (Mon- Fri).
- Users should note that any payments in process after the 10pm deadline need to be completed by 10.05pm.
The Licensing Team
Level 1 North - River Park House
225 High Road
Tel 020 8489 1335
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.