- Safehouse Storage have provided an update for those affected by the Tottenham Warehouse fire. Read that and a message from Leader Cllr Claire Kober.
- Be aware of cyber crime - read the guide for business on the Action Fraud website (external link)
Reasons to locate to Haringey
We want businesses and individuals to take advantage of the excellent opportunities that are available in Haringey and the wider region. Listed below are just a few examples of why Haringey is an exciting place to live and do business in:
- Haringey is in an excellent location with excellent rail and road links in and out of London and is strategically placed in the London-Stansted growth corridor
- major developments in Haringey Heartlands and Tottenham Hale are a key part of the London Plan and will create over 1,000 new homes and 1,200 new job and business opportunities over the next 6 years
- there is a strong tradition of entrepreneurism in the borough with 18 percent of our residents in self employment
- there are over 750 voluntary and community organisations in Haringey many of them addressing community needs through enterprise activity.
We deliver and fund a range of programmes and initiatives both in-house and with partner organisations that aim to create a thriving business economy. A thriving business economy offers opportunities for long-term employment and business enterprise and that will help to make Haringey a place people want to work, visit and invest in.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.