2nd Line Support ApprenticeSalary Details:£240.37 per weekApprenticeship Reference:QA01Posted on:Friday, 1 December, 2017Closing Date: Sunday, 21 January, 2018
This is a cloud service provider based in Kingston upon Thames. We offer a complete solution of cloud services including phones, virtual desktops and servers to our clients.
Join a young and vibrant apprentice friendly office working alongside 5 technical staff members. They are seeking someone with good communication skills for a 2nd line IT support position.
You will be situated close by to the town centre of Kingston.
- The role will include the need to identify and prioritize each job together with the ability to troubleshoot using detailed technical procedures
- Applicants will need good communication skills both on the phone and in person
- Engage in face to face training and online assignments to help support the apprenticeship programme
- Learn new skills around Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic, Business and Process
- Looking for someone who has a passion for working in IT
- You will be good at researching information on your own to get a basic understanding of new technologies
- Understands new concepts quickly
- Able to talk to customers and understand their problems
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Customer focused
- Open and friendly personality; able to interact with staff in a small company environment
- A Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
For any City and Guilds programmes the learner must be 18 on the first day of their apprenticeship
Other Important Information
Working days - Monday - Friday
Career progression. Start on support desk then train up towards managing networks, servers, virtualisation and many different systems
If you are a Haringey resident or a Haringey school/care leaver and would like to express your interest in this opportunity please complete the form here and the Apprenticeship Coordinator will be in touch shortly.